Our Negotiation & Closing Coordination Services include the following:
1. We will coordinate with Buyer directly or Buyers's Agent to ensure a smooth transaction from negotiation to closing.
2. Contract Presentation and Negotiation
We will accept the Offer to Purchase paperwork on your behalf. Present it to you. Discuss with you all your options and how you would like to respond to the offer.
3. Counter-Offer Preparation, Presentation, & Finalization
We will prepare all Counter-Offer paperwork and present it to the Buyer (or their Agent) on your behalf. Once all parties agree, we will make sure all paperwork has been accepted, signed and delivered.
4. Earnest Money Funds
We will verify that the Earnest Money has been deposited with either the Buyer's Broker or the Title Company.
5. Contract Follow-up
We will make sure that any and all Contingencies are met and removed in a timely matter, as set forth in the Contract.
6. Ordering Title Commitment & Title Insurance
We will place an order for the necessary Title Insurance. When the Title Commitment is issued, we will forward you a copy for review.
7. We will keep you updated and informed throughout the Closing process.
8. A "Mortgage Payoff Letter" will be ordered from your current Mortgage Lender.
9. We will make sure that all Tax Prorations are calculated properly on your ALTA Settlement Statement.
10. We will schedule your Closing and communicate the Closing Schedule to all parties.
11. We will review your ALTA Settlement Statement with you prior to closing.
12. We will arrange for the Earnest Money funds to arrive at the Title Company for your closing.
13. We will follow-up with the Title Company to verify that your Mortgage Payoff has been sent out.
14. We will follow-up with the Title Company to verify that your Deed has been recorded at the County Recorders Office.
15. We will report your property as "Sold" to the MLS.
16. We will report your property as "Sold" on all websites.